CSKA Moscow and Zenit Saint Petersburg last season’s budgets announced
By Eurohoops team/ [email protected]
With the VTB United League starting the season with no teams playing in European competitions, due to the sanctions after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, keeping their habits the league officially announced last season’s budgets.
Once more the team with the highest budget was CSKA Moscow with a total of 47.9 million euros, followed by Zenit Saint Petersburg (41.5 mln). Lokomotiv Kuban (22.8 mln) and UNICS Kazan (21.4 mln) were way behind the two top teams, but still with massive salaries.
Here’s the complete list
- CSKA Moscow: 47.9 million euros
- Zenit Saint Petersburg: 41.5 million euros
- Lokomotiv Kuban: 22.8 million euros
- UNICS Kazan: 21.4 million euros
- Nizhny Novgorod: 6.1 million euros
- Parma Perm: 5.3 million euros
- Enisey: 4.2 million euros
- Avtodor Saratov: 3.2 million euros